Voter ID Clinics
VoteRiders’ Voter ID Clinics help citizens to obtain a birth certificate, change-of-name and other documents required to secure a state-mandated ID for voting purposes or documentary proof of citizenship where required to register to vote.
Our network of Partner Organizations educate and assist communities with voter ID on an ongoing basis. VoteRiders supports our Partners in holding Voter ID Clinics to help as many voters as possible secure their ID to vote in an efficient and effective way. Voter ID Clinics can be offered on a regular basis or in conjunction with special events like Voter Registration Drives or Voter ID Months, Weeks or Days.
For voters and those assisting voters who cannot attend a Voter ID Clinic, or who feel comfortable navigating the bureaucratic process online, VoteRiders offers free online resources:
- Wallet-sized Voter ID Information Cards with highlights of each state's voter ID requirements (in English and Spanish)
- A Voter Advocate Guide and bilingual Voter Questionnaire for an increasing number of our target states. These provide guidance to all individuals in need of voter ID as well as to those who are helping voters to obtain the documents required by their state to secure a voter ID.
Current or prospective Partner Organizations interested in conducting Voter ID Clinics: please contact us! Thank you for spreading the word and supporting us!
VOTER ID CLINIC-IN-A-BOX™:
- Info Client Needs to Know & What Docs to Bring
- Adult Voter Intake Form
- Adult Voter Intake Form - Instructions
- Representation Agreement & Release of Liability
- Minor Child Intake Form
- Minor Child Intake Form - Instructions
- Representation Agreement & Release of Liability – Minor
- State Birth Certificate Table
- Instructions for Birth Certificate Applications in General
- Instructions for PA Birth Certificate Application
- Instructions for Amended or Delayed Birth Certificates
Contact us for VoteRiders Voter ID Clinics Supervisor Materials:
- Video - Protocols
- Clinic Data Workbook
- Marketing Tools
VoteRiders Voter ID Clinics: Training of Voter Advocates
VoteRiders Voter ID Clinics: Amended or Delayed Birth Certificates