VoteRiders Partner Organizations
Partner Organizations support VoteRiders' mission and actively collaborate with us to accomplish it.
Some of the ways VoteRiders collaborates with Partners and other organizations:
- Educating and advising voters and other stakeholders about voter ID laws.
- Providing voter ID experts to answer questions and provide assistance in securing ID to vote via our national toll-free Voter ID Helpline (844-338-8743), our website, and email@example.com.
- For low-income voters: reimbursing the cost of any documents required to obtain a voter ID such as a certified copy of the voter’s birth certificate, name-change court order, etc., replacement driver’s license if necessary; and helping to arrange transportation to the local government office to secure their voter ID or any required documents.
- Providing free voter ID education materials online, including our Voter ID Info Cards and Voter ID Guides e.g. for voter registration and GOTV drives.
- Trainings for organizations and volunteers on how to obtain voter ID and required supporting documents.
- Working with pro bono lawyers (e.g., Association of Pro Bono Counsel) and government officials’ staff to help voters secure necessary documents.
- Training canvassers for door-to-door and phone-bank voter registration and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) drives.
- Tabling at community events and presentations to organizations.
- Facilitating local Voter ID Coalitions, including providing and supporting a locally-based VoteRiders Coordinator to organize outreach and activities.
- Organizing Voter ID Coalitions, Voter ID Clinics and other community events, e.g., Voter ID Month, Week, etc.
If you would like more details about becoming a Partner Organization, please contact us.