Texas Voter ID Information
NEED HELP? CALL 844-338-8743
IMPORTANT: Here are the Voter ID requirements in Texas. We hope you print this VoteRiders Voter ID Info Card for yourself, family and friends!
Tarjeta disponible en español AQUI.
Excellent guide to Texas' voter ID requirements and procedures, from the Texas Secretary of State's office (dated 9/29/2016).
Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance with any of the following:
- Texas Voter ID Information and Documents Needed
- Texas Voter ID Flowchart
- Texas Voter Advocate Guide
- Texas Voter Questionnaire
- Texas 2017 Election Dates
- VoteRiders Texas Handout
- VoteRiders Texas Handout - Spanish
VoteRiders’ 2014 Texas pilot program included:
- VoteRiders' on-the-ground Partner Organizations, using our training materials as provided above, train (volunteer) Voter Advocates and host Voter ID Clinics for their community.
- Voter Advocates assist affected voters wherever they congregate, such as churches as well as community centers and gatherings.
- Volunteer Attorney Voter Advocates, using our training materials, assist Partners (e.g., at Voter ID Clinics) as well as serve (from the convenience of their offices) in those communities where Partner Organizations do not yet exist.