Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Alaska. For questions or help obtaining AK ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
Must be current:
- Driver’s license*
- State ID Card*
- US Passport
- Military ID card
- Voter ID card
- Hunting or fishing license*
- Other current or valid photo ID
- Utility bill**
- Pay check**
- Bank statement**
- Government check**
- Other government issued document**
* issued by any state
** Must have name and current address