Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Must be current:
- Driver’s license*
- State ID Card*
- US Passport
- Military ID card
- Voter ID card
- Hunting or fishing license*
- Other current or valid photo ID
- Utility bill**
- Pay check**
- Bank statement**
- Government check**
- Other government issued document**
* issued by any state
** Must have name and current address
If you have questions or need help getting AK ID to vote, please call the VoteRiders toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743
More Info: Alaska Secretary of State