Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a handy printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
If you use the cards, we’d appreciate your sharing your story, pictures, thanks, or suggestions with us at email@example.com. And we can always use your donations towards making resources like these freely available. Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
Photo ID such as:
- AZ driver’s license or AZ state ID
- Tribal ID
- Federal, state or local government-issued ID
TWO (2) non-photo items such as:
- Utility bill
- Recent bank/credit union statement
- AZ vehicle registration or insurance card
- Tribal ID
- Property tax statement
- Recorder’s certificate
- Voter registration card
- Federal, state, or local ID
- Any mailing labeled "official election material"
All of the above: Current or no expiration date; name and address that reasonably match voter’s registration; if different address or military ID/passport lack address, item from 2nd list with correct address
If you have questions or need help getting AZ ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743
More Info: Arizona Secretary of State