Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
VoteRiders can help you exercise your democratic right to vote in Arizona. We are experts in helping eligible voters obtain valid ID for voting. It can be confusing to understand Arizona's voter ID requirements, so we provide updated resources and free assistance to help you with voter ID questions including how to replace your expired ID cards, how to obtain the documents needed to secure your ID, and how to correct errors in your birth certificate.
For questions or help obtaining AZ ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Arizona
Photo ID such as:
- AZ driver’s license or AZ state ID
- Tribal ID
- Federal, state or local government-issued ID
TWO (2) non-photo items such as:
- Utility bill
- Recent bank/credit union statement
- AZ vehicle registration or insurance card
- Tribal ID
- Property tax statement
- Recorder’s certificate
- Voter registration card
- Federal, state, or local ID
- Any mailing labeled "official election material"
All of the above: Current or no expiration date; name and address that reasonably match voter’s registration; if different address or military ID/passport lack address, item from 2nd list with correct address