Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
If ID shows address, must be CO address:
- CO driver’s license or ID card #
- U.S. Passport #
- Medicare or Medicaid card #
- Certified U.S. birth certificate or naturalization document
- Group residential care facility verification
- Tribal certificate
- Name & address on copy of utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government document including check (within 60 days)
- Employee ID issued by US, CO or their subdivisions #*
- U.S. military or veterans ID #*
- Student ID issued by CO postsecondary school #*
* with photo
If you have questions or need help getting CO ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743
More Info: Colorado Secretary of State