Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Colorado. For questions or help obtaining CO ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
If ID shows address, must be CO address:
- CO driver’s license or ID card #
- U.S. Passport #
- Medicare or Medicaid card #
- Certified U.S. birth certificate or naturalization document
- Group residential care facility verification
- Tribal certificate
- Name & address on copy of utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government document including check (within 60 days)
- Employee ID issued by US, CO or their subdivisions #*
- U.S. military or veterans ID #*
- Student ID issued by CO postsecondary school #*
* with photo