Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Delaware. For questions or help obtaining DE ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
ID with voter’s name and address:
- DE driver’s license
- DE ID card
- Work ID with photo
- U.S. postal material including polling place card
If none of above IDs, sign affidavit of affirmation that you are the person listed on election district record