Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Current ID with photo & signature:
- FL driver license or FL state ID
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military ID
- Student ID*
- Retirement center ID
- Neighborhood association ID
- Public assistance ID
- Veterans health ID card
- License to carry concealed weapon or firearm
- Employee ID card issued by entity of Federal Government, or of FL, county, or municipality
*County determines validity if no expiration date
If above photo ID has no signature: need additional ID with signature
Provisional ballot counts if signature matches voter registration record
If you have questions or need help getting FL ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743
- Free Printable: FL Voter ID Info wallet card
(tarjeta en español)
- Detailed Florida Voter ID Guide (coming soon!)
- FL 2017 Election Dates
More Info: Florida Secretary of State