Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Florida. For questions or help obtaining FL ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
Current ID with photo & signature:
- FL driver license or FL state ID
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military ID
- Student ID*
- Retirement center ID
- Neighborhood association ID
- Public assistance ID
- Veterans health ID card
- License to carry concealed weapon or firearm
- Employee ID card issued by entity of Federal Government, or of FL, county, or municipality
*County determines validity if no expiration date
If above photo ID has no signature: need additional ID with signature