Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
- GA driver's license
- U.S.- or any other state-issued ID*
- Free GA Voter ID Card*
- U.S. passport*
- Military ID*
- Employee ID issued by US government or GA entity*
- Tribal ID*
- Student ID issued by listed institutions
* must be current
If you have questions or need help getting GA ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743
- Free Printable: GA Voter ID Info wallet card
(tarjeta en español)
- Detailed Georgia Voter ID Guide
- GA 2017 Election Dates
More Info: Georgia Secretary of State