Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Precinct official may ask voter to provide current ID:
- HI driver’s license or HI state ID
- Military ID card
- US Passport
- Utility bill*
- Bank statement*
- Government check*
- Other government document*
* with voter’s name and address
If voter’s recitation of name, residence address & date of birth matches the poll book, a regular ballot will be provided
If you have questions or need help getting HI ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743
More Info on HI Voter ID from NCSL