Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
If you use the cards, we’d appreciate your sharing your story, pictures, thanks, or suggestions with us. We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE. And we can always use your donations towards making resources like these freely available. Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- Must display voter's photo
- Name must conform to voter’s registration record
- Must be current or expired after November 8, 2016*
- Must be issued by State of IN or US government
*Expiration date (1) not required or (2) may be “indefinite” if ID issued by US Dept of Defense, US Veteran Affairs or Admin, branch of uniformed services, Merchant Marine, or IN National Guard
If you have questions or need help getting IN ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743
More Info: Indiana Secretary of State