Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Indiana. For questions or help obtaining IN ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
- Must display voter's photo
- Name must conform to voter’s registration record
- Must be current or expired after November 8, 2016*
- Must be issued by State of IN or US government
*Expiration date (1) not required or (2) may be “indefinite” if ID issued by US Dept of Defense, US Veteran Affairs or Admin, branch of uniformed services, Merchant Marine, or IN National Guard