Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Photo ID with voter’s name*:
- Driver’s license
- ID issued by branch, department, agency or entity of US or any State government
- U.S. Passport
- Government employee ID card
- Firearms license
- Tribal ID card
- U.S. military ID
- Student ID issued by accredited MS university, college, or community/junior college
- MS Voter ID card
*Can be expired maximum 10 years, so long as validly issued by federal or a state government
If you have questions or need help getting MS ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743
- Free Printable: MS Voter ID Info wallet card
(tarjeta en español)
- Detailed Mississippi Voter ID Guide
- MS 2017 Election Dates
More Info: Mississippi Secretary of State