Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
- Nonexpired MO driver's license, or nonexpired or nonexpiring MO non-driver's license
- Document with voter’s name; nonexpired or expired after most recent general election; issued by US or state of MO
- ID issued by MO national guard or US armed forces or Dept. of Veteran Affairs - Unexpired or no expiration date
- Name on ID substantially conforms to most recent signature in voter registration record
If none of the above, then vote regular ballot if:
- Sign sworn statement affirming voter’s identity and doesn’t have one of above forms of ID
- Present ID: issued by MO, state agency or local election authority; US government or agency; MO-located institution of higher education; OR current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government document including check with voter’s name and address
If you have questions or need help getting MO ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743