Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
- Current photo ID showing voter's name*
- Current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, voter registration confirmation, government check or other government document showing voter’s name and current address
* such as valid driver's license, state ID, school district or postsecondary education ID, or tribal ID
If you do not have any of the items listed above, you can still vote a regular ballot if your “Polling Place Elector ID” form can be verified by the Election Office.
If you have questions or need help getting MT ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743.
More Info: Montana Secretary of State