Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Voting in-person requires a North Dakota:
- Current driver’s license or non-driver's ID card
- Tribal government-issued ID
- Long-term care certificate (provided by ND facility)
Identification must include the voter's:
- Current residential street address
- Date of birth
In addition to your ID, you can supplement any missing or outdated voter info with:
- Current utility bill
- Current bank statement
- Document or check issued by a federal, state, or local government
If you have questions or need help getting ND ID to vote, please call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
More Info: North Dakota Secretary of State