Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in North Dakota. Updated as of 4/10/2018. For questions or help obtaining ND ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
Voting in-person requires a North Dakota:
- Current driver’s license or non-driver's ID card
- Tribal government-issued ID
- Long-term care certificate (provided by ND facility)
Identification must include the voter's:
- Date of birth
In addition to your ID, you can supplement any missing or outdated voter info with:
- Current utility bill
- Current bank statement
- Document or check issued by a federal, state, or local government