Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Ohio. For questions or help obtaining OH ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
Acceptable IDs at the polling place include:
- Unexpired OH driver’s license or state ID card
- Military ID
- Unexpired photo ID issued by US govt or State of Ohio with voter’s name and current address
- Utility bill (including cell phone)*
- Bank statement*
- Government check*
- Other government document* - federal, state, local (other than a notice of voter registration mailed by a board of elections)
* original or copy, with the voter’s name and current address and dated within last 12 months
If you do not have any of above IDs, your provisional ballot will count if board of elections verifies your OH driver’s license or state ID number or the last 4 digits of your Social Security number