Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID law in Rhode Island. For questions or help obtaining RI ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
- RI driver’s license
- US passport
- ID card issued by a US-located educational institution
- US military ID card
- ID card issued by US government or State of RI (RIPTA bus pass, etc.)
- Government issued medical card
- RI Voter ID card
More Info: Rhode Island Secretary of State