Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
- RI driver’s license
- US passport
- ID card issued by a US-located educational institution
- US military ID card
- ID card issued by US government or State of RI (RIPTA bus pass, etc.)
- Government issued medical card
- RI Voter ID card
If you have questions or need help getting RI ID to vote, please call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
More Info: Rhode Island Secretary of State