Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Texas' voter ID law is under review by federal courts. Check back for updates!
Cast a regular ballot if you present:
- TX driver’s license*
- TX Election ID Certificate*
- Personal ID Card*
- Concealed Handgun License*
- US Citizenship Certificate*
- Military ID Card*
- US Passport*
If you do not have one of the above, then:
- Voter registration certificate, or
- Certified birth certificate, or
- Current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government document including check**
Complete and sign "Reasonable Impediment Declaration" - may not be challenged unless conclusive evidence you are not the identified voter.
* current or expired up to 4 years; Citizenship Cert. does not expire
** with voters name and ANY address
If you have questions, please call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743
More Info: Texas Secretary of State