Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
ONE ID with voter’s name & photo, including:
- UT driver's license*
- ID card issued by UT or an entity of U.S.*
- UT concealed weapon permit*
- U.S. passport*
- Tribal ID (needn’t include photo)
TWO IDs with voter's name & evidence voter resides in voting precinct, including:
- Utility bill*
- Bank or other financial account statement
- Certified birth certificate
- Social Security card
- A check issued by UT or U.S.
- Paycheck from your employer
- UT hunting or fishing license*
- U.S. military ID card*
- Certified naturalization documentation
- Certified court records: adoption or name change
- Medicaid, Medicare, or Electronic Benefits Transfer card
- ID issued by UT local government or employer*
- ID issued by UT-located post-secondary school*
- UT vehicle registration*
* must be current
If you have questions or need help getting UT ID to vote, please call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743
More Info: Utah Lieutenant Governor's Office