Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Utah. For questions or help obtaining UT ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
ONE ID with voter’s name & photo, including:
- UT driver's license*
- ID card issued by UT or an entity of U.S.*
- UT concealed weapon permit*
- U.S. passport*
- Tribal ID (needn’t include photo)
TWO IDs with voter's name & evidence voter resides in voting precinct, including:
- Utility bill*
- Bank or other financial account statement
- Certified birth certificate
- Social Security card
- A check issued by UT or U.S.
- Paycheck from your employer
- UT hunting or fishing license*
- U.S. military ID card*
- Certified naturalization documentation
- Certified court records: adoption or name change
- Medicaid, Medicare, or Electronic Benefits Transfer card
- ID issued by UT local government or employer*
- ID issued by UT-located post-secondary school*
- UT vehicle registration*
* must be current