Voter ID Clinics
VoteRiders’ Voter ID Clinics help citizens obtain their birth certificate, change-of-name and other documents required to secure a state-mandated ID for voting purposes or documentary proof of citizenship where required to register to vote.
Current or prospective Partner Organizations interested in conducting Voter ID Clinics: please contact us!
Our network of Partner Organizations educate and assist communities with voter ID on an ongoing basis. VoteRiders supports our Partners in holding Voter ID Clinics to help as many voters as possible secure their ID to vote in an efficient and effective way.
Voter ID Clinics can be offered on a regular basis or in conjunction with special events like a Voter Registration Drive or campaigns such as a Voter ID Month, Voter ID Week or Voter ID Day.
Free online resources
For voters and those assisting voters who cannot attend a Voter ID Clinic, or who feel comfortable navigating the bureaucratic process online, VoteRiders offers free online resources:
- Wallet-sized Voter ID Information Cards with highlights of each state's voter ID requirements (in English and Spanish)
- A Detailed Voter ID Guide for an increasing number of voter ID states. These provide detailed guidance to all individuals in need of voter ID as well as to those who are helping voters to obtain the documents required by their state to secure a voter ID.
Voter ID Clinic Materials
Voter ID Clinic-in-a-Box™
- Read Me
- Info Client Needs to Know & What Docs to Bring
- Adult Voter Intake Form
- Minor Child Intake Form
- Instructions for Birth Certificate Applications in General
- State Death, Marriage, Divorce Table
- How to Obtain a Certified Copy of Adoption Decree
- How to Replace Citizenship or Naturalization Certificate
- Instructions for Obtaining Social Security Card Replacements
- Documents to Prove Residence
- Protocols - Clinic Supervisor
- ALL VOTER ID CLINIC DOCUMENTS - 1.1MB ZIP FILE