Georgia issues a free Voter ID card that is only intended to be used to vote. You can’t use this ID to prove your identity for other purposes.
You can get a Georgia voter ID card from any county registrar’s office or at a Department of Driver Services (DDS) customer service center.
Here’s how to get your Georgia Voter ID card:
To get a free Voter Identification Card at a county registrar’s office you must provide all of the following:
- A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes your full legal name and date of birth
- Documentation showing your date of birth
- Evidence that you are registered to vote in Georgia
- Documentation showing your full legal name and residential address
📍DDS Customer Service Center
A Georgia Voter ID card can be issued at any Georgia Department of Driver Services location free of charge.
You need to provide all of the following:
- An original or certified document to prove who you are such as a birth certificate or US Passport
- Your Social Security Card
- Two documents showing your residential address such as a bank statement or utility bill
- Signed affidavit
- Evidence that you are a registered voter
- If you’ve had a name change, you’ll also need to bring proof in the form of an original or certified document, such as a marriage license
➜ Get in touch with VoteRiders if you have questions or need free help securing ID!