Who is eligible for Absentee Voting?
- Voter is in active service in U.S. Armed Forces
- Absence from town during all voting hours
- Voter is ill
- Religious tenets forbid secular activity on the day of the election, primary or referendum
- Voter has duties as a primary, election or referendum official at a polling place other than their own during all voting hours
- Voter has a physical disability
What Types of ID are required to apply for Absentee Voting?
- A copy of a current and valid photo ID
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows voter’s name and address