Georgia Voter ID Education Partner Organizations
159 Georgia Together promotes progressive values and facilitate grassroots activism throughout Georgia.
- Big Bethel AME Church creates a culture that is receptive, inviting, caring, and open.
- Bread of Life Christian Center feasts spiritually on the "Bread of Life," which is food for champions.
- Changing A Generation Full Gospel Baptist Church is located in Atlanta.
- DeKalb County Public Library envisions every person having the opportunity to reach his or her own full potential.
Ebenezer Baptist Church is dedicated to becoming a larger, stronger and more purpose-driven ministry.
- Elizabeth Baptist Church believes in “Multiplying Disciples Who Make a Difference”.
- Faith Worship Center’s vision is to reach, preach and minister to thousands of people.
- Families First is Georgia's largest family and children's services organization in metro Atlanta, working to ensure success of underserved youth by age 25.
- Forrest Park Baptist Church trains and equips its membership through connection, growth, development, sharing, surrendering and giving.
- Friendship Baptist Church is committed to nurturing healthy, empowering, transformative relationships within the church and beyond.
- Georgia NAACP aims to secure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights.
- Georgia Shift gives marginalized young people a seat at the table of democracy.
- Georgia WAND is an independent grassroots, woman-led organization that seeks to direct women’s voices into a powerful movement for social change.
- Greater Liberty Hill Baptist Church was established in 1930.
Greater Peace Baptist Church in Columbus was organized in 1939.
Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church provides refuge and services to improve the well-being of all those in and connected with this church and the surrounding community.
- Impact Church runs on four key values: prayer, community, compassion and honesty.
- Indivisible Columbus, Georgia is a progressive, non-partisan, issue based group.
- Indivisible GA04 embraces democracy, inclusion, and a just and equitable society.
- Jordan High School in Columbus graduates students of honorable character, contributors to society, effective communicators, and life-long learners.
Kendrick High School in Columbus has been awarded among America's Best High Schools by US News and World Report in 2014-2016.
- Lucy Craft Laney High School promotes rigor, relevance, and respectful relationships through academics with a global vision in mind.
- Mount Olive Baptist Church believes in reaching the community.
- Mount Paran Church strives to create a Spirit-led environment that influences the surrounding community.
Mount Pilgrim Baptist Church is “a church that cares and shares."
- Move of God Ministries is a small church with a lot of love.
- NAACP Dekalb County works to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights and there is no racial hatred or racial discrimination.
- New Covenant Church of Atlanta is a part of The Covenant Network.
- NewLife-Second Chance Outreach provides workforce development, job placement, educational training and other supportive services to individuals with criminal records.
- Partnership for Southern Equity promotes racial equity and shared prosperity for all in Atlanta and the American South.
- ProGeorgia is building infrastructure by supporting, connecting, and coordinating civic participation efforts of our non-profit member groups.
- South Atlanta High School had an 87.9 percent graduation rate for the Class of 2019.
Southerners on New Ground (SONG) is a home for LGBTQ liberation across all lines of race, class, abilities, age, culture, gender, and sexuality in the South.
- Spencer High School provides the educational, cognitive, emotional, and developmental support needed to help our students grow into resilient future leaders at home and abroad.
- Spirit Filled Ministries’ philosophy includes helping fellow persons in need.
The Edge Church is a “Cross-Culture” church that connects you in healthy relationships that enhance community.
- The New Georgia Project is a non-partisan effort to register and civically engage the rising electorate in Georgia.
Travelers Rest Baptist Church is passionate about pursing God, building community, and unleashing compassion.
- RuralVotes works to make sure rural America and urban America stay connected.
Westside High School provides a safe environment and caring atmosphere in which all students can and will learn while becoming respectful, productive citizens.
- Wheat Street Baptist Church serves the needy and make disciples of all people.
GA Collaborating Organizations
- ACLU of Georgia
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Black Voters Matter
- Georgia Muslim Voter Project
- Greater Atlanta Urban League
- Henry W. Grady High School
- Indivisible Lamar County
- Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance
- Mount Calvary Missionary Baptist Church
- Mount Zion Baptist Church
- National Action Network
- Peach County Concerned Citizens
- Revelations Ministry Baptist Church
- Southwest Georgia Project
- True Vine Ministry
- Turn Around Columbus