GA Voter ID Education Partner Organizations
159 Georgia Together promotes progressive values and facilitate grassroots activism throughout Georgia.
- Big Bethel AME Church creates a culture that is receptive, inviting, caring, and open.
- Families First is Georgia's largest family and children's services organization in metro Atlanta, working to ensure success of underserved youth by age 25.
- Georgia Shift gives marginalized young people a seat at the table of democracy.
- Georgia WAND is an independent grassroots, woman-led organization that seeks to direct women’s voices into a powerful movement for social change.
- Greater Liberty Hill Baptist Church was established in 1930.
Greater Peace Baptist Church in Columbus, Georgia, was organized in 1939.
Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church provides refuge and services to improve the well-being of all those in and connected with this church and the surrounding community.
- Impact Church runs on four key values: prayer, community, compassion and honesty.
- Indivisible Columbus, Georgia is a progressive, non-partisan, issue based group.
- Indivisible GA04 embraces democracy, inclusion, and a just and equitable society.
Kendrick High School in Columbus, GA, has been awarded among America's Best High Schools by US News and World Report in 2014-2016.
- Mount Olive Baptist Church believes in reaching the community.
- NAACP Dekalb County works to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights and there is no racial hatred or racial discrimination.
- New Covenant Church of Atlanta is a part of The Covenant Network.
- Partnership for Southern Equity promotes racial equity and shared prosperity for all in Atlanta and the American South.
- ProGeorgia is building infrastructure by supporting, connecting, and coordinating civic participation efforts of our non-profit member groups.
- South Atlanta High School had an 87.9 percent graduation rate for the Class of 2019.
- The New Georgia Project is a non-partisan effort to register and civically engage the rising electorate in Georgia.
Travelers Rest Baptist Church is passionate about pursing God, building community, and unleashing compassion.
- RuralVotes works to make sure rural America and urban America stay connected.
GA Collaborating Organizations
- ACLU of Georgia
- Ebenezer Church
- Georgia Muslim Voter Project
- Greater Atlanta Urban League
- Henry W. Grady High School
- Indivisible Lamar County
- Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance
- Mount Zion Baptist Church
- National Action Network
- NewLife–Second Chance Outreach
- Peach County Concerned Citizens
- Revelations Ministry Baptist Church
- Southwest Georgia Project
- True Vine Ministry
- Turn Around Columbus