GA Voter ID Education Partner Organizations
159 Georgia Together promotes progressive values and facilitate grassroots activism throughout Georgia.
- Families First is Georgia's largest family and children's services organization in metro Atlanta, working to ensure success of underserved youth by age 25.
- Georgia WAND is an independent grassroots, woman-led organization that seeks to direct women’s voices into a powerful movement for social change.
- Indivisible Columbus, Georgia is a progressive, non-partisan, issue based group.
- NAACP Dekalb County works to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights and there is no racial hatred or racial discrimination.
- Partnership for Southern Equity promotes racial equity and shared prosperity for all in Atlanta and the American South.
- ProGeorgia is building infrastructure by supporting, connecting, and coordinating civic participation efforts of our non-profit member groups.
- The New Georgia Project is a non-partisan effort to register and civically engage the rising electorate in Georgia.
- RuralVotes works to make sure rural America and urban America stay connected.
GA Collaborating Organizations
- ACLU of Georgia
- Georgia Muslim Voter Project
- Indivisible Lamar County
- Travelers Rest Baptist Church
- True Vine Ministry