Who is eligible for Absentee Voting?
Eligibility based on the following:
- Voter is advanced in age, disabled or ill
- Military personnel, their Dependents, or Overseas Citizens
- Temporarily residing out of state but still eligible to vote in Kentucky
- A student who temporarily resides outside the county
- Incarcerated but not yet convicted of a crime
- Employed outside of the county all hours the polling place is open
What Types of ID are required to apply for Absentee Voting?
No additional identification needed