Who is eligible for Absentee Voting?
Must meet one of the following:
- Will be absent from your voting jurisdiction on Election Day
- Incapacitated or confined due to illness or physical disability, or have primary responsibility of caring for an incapacitated or confined person
- Restricted by religious belief or practice
- Employed by an election authority
- Incarcerated but have retained all voting qualifications
What types of ID are required to apply for Absentee Voting?
- ID issued by state of Missouri, agency of the state or local elections authority of the state;
- Government ID;
- ID issued by institution of higher education w/in state of Missouri;
- Current utility bill, bank statement, gov’t check, pay check or other gov’t document with name and address of voter;
- ID approved by the Secretary of State of Missouri.