WI Voter ID Coalition
- 9to5 Wisconsin is dedicated to putting working women’s issues on the public agenda.
- The Adult Learning Center Milwaukee helps adults gain the basic academic skills necessary to succeed in careers and higher education.
- African-American Civic Engagement Roundtable exists to improve the quality of life for Wisconsin’s African-American community through civic engagement, education, economic development, access to quality and affordable healthcare and community justice.
- The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community believes in the Messiah, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.
- Allen Ebenezer CME Church is a growing community where everyone is valued.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. focuses on equality and equity for all citizens of the world.
- Amani Neighborhood Association A diverse group of Milwaukee residents determined to move forward toward a healthy and sustainable community.
- BLOC (Black Leaders Organizing for Communities) works to ensure a high quality of life and access to opportunities for members of the Black community in Milwaukee and throughout Wisconsin.
- The Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist serves as a haven and advocate for people who are poor and marginalized.
- Citizen Action of Wisconsin Education Fund a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that is committed to achieving a Wisconsin which embraces the full agency of our democracy.
- City on a Hill provides services to meet medical, nutritional, social, emotional and spiritual needs of uninsured, medically underserved and homeless residents of Milwaukee.
- Christ Community Church exists to help people.
- Coalition of Voting Organizations of Brown County (including its Voter ID Help Team) is a growing umbrella group of non-partisan, voting-supportive organizations in Brown County that educates, motivates, assists in voter registration, and encourages active participation in the voting process.
- Community Baptist Church is based in Beloit.
- Dane County Voter ID Coalition educates voters about the requirement to show a voter photo ID to receive a ballot on Election Day or when voting absentee.
- The Dominican Center works with Amani residents and partners to build a better future.
EXPO works to restore formerly incarcerated people to full participation in the life of communities.
First Baptist Church of Beloit strives to provide opportunities for spiritual growth in one's personal life, through participation in community life.
- First United Methodist Church (Madison) including food ministries, homeless ministries and housing outreach to our music ministries and youth programs.
- Greater Mount Eagle Baptist Church in Racine was founded in 1959.
- Indivisible Tosa takes effective action to make sure that Congress is paying attention to the voters.
Interfaith Voter Engagement Campaign bridges faiths for a stronger democracy.
- King Solomon Missionary Baptist Church is comprise of good people, strong deacons and a Pastor that preaches and teaches the Word of God.
- League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County conducts nonpartisan voter service and citizen education activities.
- League of Women Voters - WI operates at the state level with grassroots support from 20 local Leagues, encouraging informed and active participation in government.
- Milwaukee Area Labor Council AFL-CIO is dedicated to helping those who need it most in our community.
Milwaukee Health Services Clinic provides accessible, quality primary and related health care services to Milwaukee residents.
- NAACP Beloit Branch, Wisconsin's oldest chapter, just celebrated its centennial.
- NAACP Milwaukee Branch’s mission is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
North Division High School is one of the major public high schools in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The North Shore Library is a member of the Milwaukee County Library System.
- Now Unto Him Ministries is a religious center and organization.
Pilgrim Rest Missionary Baptist Church is committed to moving people to personal Transformation.
- Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin’s mission is to empower all individuals to manage their sexual and reproductive health through patient services, education and advocacy.
Progressive Baptist Church has a rich and progressive history of community service.
- The Social Development Commission provides human service programs for low-income individuals and families in Milwaukee County.
- Souls to the Polls Milwaukee promotes voter registration events, early voting opportunities and access to the polls.
- Starlight Outreach Ministry, located in Racine, was established in 2001.
- Tikkun Ha-ir works to build a more just Milwaukee through study, action, and civic engagement.
- UMOS, a non-profit advocacy organization, provides programs and services which improve the employment, educational, health and housing opportunities of underserved populations.
- Urban League of Racine and Kenosha is a non-profit community-based organization that enables African Americans, Hispanics and disadvantaged residents to secure economic self-reliance.
- The Wisconsin Alliance for Women's Health is here to ensure policy happens WITH women and girls, rather than TO us.
- Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition is a non-partisan effort to increase voting turnout and participation in the electoral process among members of Wisconsin’s disability community.
- Wisconsin Interfaith Voter Engagement Project is a campaign to build bridges between faith communities and strengthen democracy.
- Wisconsin Voices a network of over 60 nonpartisan civic engagement organizations that leverage their collective power to mobilize and empower people to strengthen Wisconsin's democracy for everyone.
WI Collaborating Organizations
- Access Community Health Centers
- Alpha Kappa Alpha
- AFSME Council 32
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community-Milwaukee
- Appleton Disability Rights Board
- Center for Veterans Issues
- Christ Church Milwaukee
- Common Cause in Wisconsin
- Community Warehouse
- Disability Rights Wisconsin
- End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin
- For Him Church
- Guest House of Milwaukee
- Incarnation Church
- Indivisible Milwaukee
- Literacy Services of WI
- League of Progressive Seniors
- League of Women Voters of Dane County
- Lynwood Neighborhood Association
- Metropolitan Church
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Milwaukee Homeless Veterans Initiative
- NAACP Dane County Branch
- New Testament Church of Milwaukee
- Society's Assets
- St. Marks Church
- South Central Federation of Labor
- Unlock The Vote
- Urban League of Greater Madison
- Veterans for Peace
- VETS Place Central
- Voting Advocates of Brown County
- Wise Women
- Wyman AME Church, Racine
- YWCA Madison
- YWCA Milwaukee