VoteRiders is looking for people who are passionate about ensuring that every vote counts!
We are committed to diversity among our staff. VoteRiders is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on our mission and program needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected basis. VoteRiders will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
We hope you will respond to - or refer others to - any applicable job openings. We encourage you to check this page regularly, as new positions are posted here first.
Current Job Openings
VoteRiders National Campus Coordinator
VoteRiders is a national nonpartisan 501(c)(3) nonprofit, focused on voter ID education and assistance. Our work raises awareness of voter ID laws and VoteRiders’ services. Our programs identify, educate and help voters in need of voter ID assistance. The National Campus Coordinator will be in charge of implementing our campus and youth-based program.
- The creation of new national and state-based campus and student partnerships and the increasing productivity of our existing such partnerships, which will result in:
- The widespread distribution of our wallet-sized state-specific Voter ID Information Cards
- Direct Voter Contact Partnerships with organizations interacting with voters in the field
- The promotion of VoteRiders’ voter ID tools, including our Voter ID Chatbot and Voter ID Helpline
- Recruiting and training of volunteers
- Voter ID training for partner organization staff and volunteers
- Two years’ experience in campus-based grassroots organizing
- Existing relationships with campus-based pro-democracy organizations preferred
- Highly self-motivated and -directed
- Strong communications skills and highly responsive
- Strong affinity for voting rights, networking and building strategic relationships
- Experience and ability to work with diverse and at-risk communities
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, resourcefully solve problems and follow through with minimum direct supervision
- Continuous access to a computer and Internet
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with VAN preferred
- Access to vehicle and auto insurance; has a current driver’s license; willing to travel
About the Organization
VoteRiders is a national nonpartisan 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to ensure that all citizens are able to exercise their right to vote. VoteRiders informs and helps citizens to secure their ID to vote as well as inspires and supports organizations, local volunteers, and communities to sustain voter ID education and assistance efforts, including to secure Required underlying documents.
VoteRiders’ full-time National Campus Coordinator will be paid $5,000/month.
This is a remote position. The National Campus Coordinator can be located anywhere in the continental United States.
VoteRiders’ Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
VoteRiders is committed to diversity among its staff. VoteRiders is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at VoteRiders are based on our mission and program needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected basis. VoteRiders will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and contact information as well as current or former working relationships for three references to info@VoteRiders.org. Include in the subject line: your last name and National Campus Coordinator. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.