VoteRiders Partner Organizations
Partner Organizations support VoteRiders' mission and actively collaborate with us to accomplish it.
Some of the ways VoteRiders collaborates with Partners and other organizations:
- Educating and advising voters and other stakeholders about voter ID laws.
- Providing voter ID experts to answer questions and provide assistance in securing ID to vote via our national toll-free Voter ID Helpline (844-338-8743), our website, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For low-income voters: reimbursing the cost of any documents required to obtain a voter ID such as a certified copy of the voter’s birth certificate, name-change court order, etc., replacement driver’s license if necessary; and helping to arrange transportation to the local government office to secure their voter ID or any required documents.
- Providing free voter ID education materials online, including our Voter ID Info Cards and Voter ID Guides e.g. for voter registration and GOTV drives.
- Trainings for organizations and volunteers on how to obtain voter ID and required supporting documents.
- Working with pro bono lawyers (e.g., Association of Pro Bono Counsel) and government officials’ staff to help voters secure necessary documents.
- Training canvassers for door-to-door and phone-bank voter registration and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) drives.
- Tabling at community events and presentations to organizations.
- Facilitating local Voter ID Coalitions, including providing and supporting a locally-based VoteRiders Coordinator to organize outreach and activities.
- Organizing Voter ID Coalitions, Voter ID Clinics and other community events, e.g., Voter ID Month, Week, etc.
If you would like more details about becoming a Partner Organization, please contact us.
- Missouri Voter Protection Coalition, consisting of three dozen organizations that include civil rights advocates, faith leaders, community groups, the labor movement and legal experts, focuses on the state's voter ID law.
- Beyond Housing is a comprehensive community development organization based in the Normandy Schools Collaborative in north St. Louis County. From purchasing a home to health, education, jobs, and economic development, Beyond Housing offers holistic resources and support to help communities become better places to live.