Concise guide to voter ID rules in Missouri. For questions or help obtaining MO ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
- Nonexpired MO driver's license, or nonexpired or nonexpiring MO non-driver's license
- Document with voter’s name; nonexpired or expired after most recent general election; issued by US or state of MO
- ID issued by MO national guard or US armed forces or Dept. of Veteran Affairs - Unexpired or no expiration date
- Name on ID substantially conforms to most recent signature in voter registration record
If none of the above, then vote regular ballot if:
- Sign sworn statement affirming voter’s identity and doesn’t have one of above forms of ID
- Present ID: issued by MO, state agency or local election authority; US government or agency; MO-located institution of higher education; OR current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government document including check with voter’s name and address