The state of Missouri and all fee offices shall provide one nondriver’s license at no cost if you are an otherwise qualified voter who does not already possess such identification and you want the identification for voting.
The state of Missouri and its agencies shall provide one copy of each of the following, free of charge, if you need them:
- birth certificate
- marriage license or certificate
- divorce decree
- certificate of decree of adoption
- court order changing your name
- Social Security card reflecting an updated name
- Naturalization papers or other documents from the United States Department of State proving citizenship
The secretary of state shall pay any fees required to obtain any of the above documents from another state or the federal government.