Registered Arizona voters need to show ID at the polls to vote. Arizona accepts a range of photo and non-photo types of voter ID. VoteRiders has complete, updated information on AZ voter ID requirements, and provides free assistance obtaining ID and documentation such as birth certificates. VoteRiders can help you exercise your democratic right to vote in Arizona.
For questions or help obtaining AZ ID to vote, call or text VoteRiders’ Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Arizona
Photo ID such as:
- AZ driver’s license or AZ state ID
- Tribal ID
- Federal, state or local government-issued ID
TWO (2) non-photo items such as:
- Utility bill
- Recent bank/credit union statement
- AZ vehicle registration or insurance card
- Tribal ID
- Property tax statement
- Recorder’s certificate
- Voter registration card
- Federal, state, or local ID
- Any mailing labeled "official election material"
All of the above: Current or no expiration date; name and address that reasonably match voter’s registration; if different address or military ID/passport lack address, item from 2nd list with correct address.