Registered Colorado voters will be asked to show an acceptable ID at the polls to vote. Voters without ID can vote a provisional ballot, which will count if the signature matches the voter's registration record.
For questions or help obtaining Colorado ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
GUIDE TO VOTER ID RULES IN COLORADO
If ID shows address, must be CO address:
- CO driver’s license or ID card #
- U.S. Passport #
- Medicare or Medicaid card #
- Certified U.S. birth certificate or naturalization document
- Group residential care facility verification
- Tribal certificate
- Name & address on copy of utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government document including check (within 60 days)
- Employee ID issued by US, CO or their subdivisions #*
- U.S. military or veterans ID #*
- Student ID issued by CO postsecondary school #*