Registered Kansas voters need to show photo ID at the polls to vote.
VoteRiders provides information and free, expert assistance to help you with voter ID. We can help with renewing your expired ID, obtaining the documents needed to secure your ID, and covering the cost of getting to and from ID-issuing offices. Call or text VoteRiders’ Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
GUIDE TO VOTER ID RULES IN KANSAS
Photo ID (current though needn’t have expiration date; voters age 65 or older: ok if ID is expired):
- Driver's license or state ID card*
- Concealed handgun license*
- US passport
- Employee ID**
- Military ID issued by the US
- Student ID card issued by accredited higher-education institution in KS
- Public assistance ID card**
- Tribal ID
* issued by any state or district of the US
** issued by municipal, county, state, or federal government office