Registered Utah voters will be asked to show an acceptable ID at the polls to vote.
VoteRiders provides information and free, expert assistance to help you with voter ID. We can help with renewing your expired ID, obtaining the documents needed to secure your ID, and covering the cost of getting to and from ID-issuing offices. Call or text VoteRiders’ Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
GUIDE TO VOTER ID RULES IN UTAH
ONE ID with voter’s name & photo, including:
- UT driver's license*
- ID card issued by UT or an entity of U.S.*
- UT concealed weapon permit*
- U.S. passport*
- Tribal ID (needn’t include photo)
TWO IDs with voter's name & evidence voter resides in voting precinct, including:
- Utility bill*
- Bank or other financial account statement
- Certified birth certificate
- Social Security card
- A check issued by UT or U.S.
- Paycheck from your employer
- UT hunting or fishing license*
- U.S. military ID card*
- Certified naturalization documentation
- Certified court records: adoption or name change
- Medicaid, Medicare, or Electronic Benefits Transfer card
- ID issued by UT local government or employer*
- ID issued by UT-located post-secondary school*
- UT vehicle registration*