VoteRiders Partner Organizations
Partner Organizations support VoteRiders' mission and actively collaborate with us to accomplish it.
Some of the ways VoteRiders collaborates with Partners and other organizations:
- Educating and advising voters and other stakeholders about voter ID laws.
- Providing voter ID experts to answer questions and provide assistance in securing ID to vote via our national toll-free Voter ID Helpline (844-338-8743), our website, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For low-income voters: reimbursing the cost of any documents required to obtain a voter ID such as a certified copy of the voter’s birth certificate, name-change court order, etc., replacement driver’s license if necessary; and helping to arrange transportation to the local government office to secure their voter ID or any required documents.
- Providing free voter ID education materials online, including our Voter ID Info Cards and Voter ID Guides e.g. for voter registration and GOTV drives.
- Trainings for organizations and volunteers on how to obtain voter ID and required supporting documents.
- Working with pro bono lawyers (e.g., Association of Pro Bono Counsel) and government officials’ staff to help voters secure necessary documents.
- Training canvassers for door-to-door and phone-bank voter registration and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) drives.
- Tabling at community events and presentations to organizations.
- Facilitating local Voter ID Coalitions, including providing and supporting a locally-based VoteRiders Coordinator to organize outreach and activities.
- Organizing Voter ID Coalitions, Voter ID Clinics and other community events, e.g., Voter ID Month, Week, etc.
If you would like more details about becoming a Partner Organization, please contact us.
The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law is the lead partner of the non-partisan Election Protection Coalition, of which VoteRiders is a partner. It was formed to ensure that all voters have an equal opportunity to participate in the political process, and provides comprehensive voter information and advice on how citizens can make sure their vote is counted.
Election Protection Toll-Free Helplines for issues at the polls:
- 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683), English only, led by the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law;
- 888-VE-Y-VOTA (888-839-8682), Spanish and English, led by the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials Education Fund;
- 888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683), in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Urdu, Hindi, and Bengali, led by APIAVote and Asian Americans Advancing Justice;
- 844-418-1682 (#YallaVote), Arabic and English, led by the Arab American Institute.
VoteRiders' other national partner organizations:
- AME Church ministers to the social, spiritual, and physical development of all people.
- The American Association of People with Disabilities focuses on increasing the political and economic power of people with disabilities.
- The Association of Pro Bono Counsel is a mission-driven membership organization of over 180 attorneys and practice group managers who run pro bono practices in over 100 of the world’s largest law firms.
- BlackPAC supports a policy agenda that defends Black voters' rights, promotes dignity, and fosters economic justice in our communities and across the nation.
- Black Voters Matter: Effective voting allows a community to determine its own destiny.
- Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law is a nonpartisan law and policy institute that seeks to improve our systems of democracy and justice. The Center works to hold our political institutions and laws accountable to the twin American ideals of democracy and equal justice for all.
- The Center for Popular Democracy works to create equity, opportunity and a dynamic democracy.
- Campaign Legal Center works to improve our democracy and protect the fundamental right of all Americans to participate in the political process. CLC is home to the premier election law experts in the nation and aims to ensure that every American has the right to fully participate in shaping the laws and policies that directly impact their lives.
- Campus Election Engagement Project helps America's colleges and universities get as many of their 20 million students as possible to register, volunteer in campaigns, educate themselves, and turn out at the polls.
- The Center for Common Ground works to empower voters to cooperate with fellow community members to create the change they desire in their lives and neighborhoods.
- The Civics Center is dedicated to building the foundations of high school civic engagement and to increase youth voter registration and participation through education, research, advocacy, and volunteer organizing.
Civic Nation works with public and private partners to inspire, educate and activate people around the issues that are important to our country.
- Common Cause is a nonpartisan grassroots organization dedicated to upholding the core values of American democracy. They work to create open, honest, and accountable government that serves the public interest; promote equal rights, opportunity, and representation for all; and empower all people to make their voices heard in the political process.
- Crooked Media is an American political media company to whose VoteSaveAmerica initiative we have contributed state-by state voter ID information.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority is committed to public service with a primary focus on the Black community.
- Democracy Labs is a hub for ongoing technology and creative innovation that serves progressive campaigns and organizations at the national, state, and local levels.
- eMgage helps to educate and mobilize the Muslim American community to become a force for positive change and to build the next generation of civic leaders.
- Equal Voice Action focuses on building the voice and power of poor and low-income people.
- Fair Elections Center is a national, nonpartisan voting rights and election reform organization which works to remove barriers to registration and voting for traditionally underrepresented constituencies.
- Feminist Majority Foundation (FMF) is dedicated to women's equality, reproductive health, and non-violence.
- HeadCount is a non-partisan organization that uses the power of music to register voters and promote participation in democracy.
- Higher Heights is building the political power and leadership of Black women from the voting booth to elected office.
- Hip Hop Caucus organizes 14–40 year-olds who identify with Hip Hop culture and share values of justice, equality, and opportunity. They provide leadership training and real-world civic leadership opportunities for cultural influencers at the grassroots level.
- Independent Sector is the only national membership organization that brings together the charitable community, working together to improve all lives, heal our natural world, and strengthen democratic society.
- Inspire U.S. supports high schools in planning and conducting student peer-to-peer voter registration activities.
- The League of Women Voters of the United States encourages informed and active participation in government.
- Mi Familia Vota is a national civic engagement organization that unites Latino, immigrant, and allied communities to promote social and economic justice through citizenship workshops, voter registration, and voter participation.
motivote is a digital platform that helps young people bridge the gap between intending to vote and actually doing it.
- The Movement Cooperative provides data and technology resources that match the needs of progressive organizations.
- MTV is a very popular cable channel.
- National Council on Independent Living advances independent living and the rights of people with disabilities.
- National Disability Rights Network provides protection and advocacy for individuals with disabilities.
- National Voter Registration Day wants to make sure everyone has the opportunity to vote. On the 4th Tuesday in September of every year, volunteers and organizations from all over the country will “hit the streets” in a single day of coordinated ﬁeld, technology and media efforts. National Voter Registration Day creates broad awareness of voter registration opportunities and reaches tens of thousands of voters who may not register otherwise.
- Nonprofit VOTE partners with America’s nonprofits to help the people they serve participate and vote.
- Patagonia is in business to save our home planet.
- Patient Voting is a non-partisan effort to heighten awareness of patients' rights and increase voter turnout..
- People Demanding Action is helping to evolve a grassroots movement to rebuild American democracy, freedom, peace and justice.
- People For the American Way Foundation was founded in 1981 to promote the values and ideals that sustain a free and diverse society, to safeguard the constitutional principles that undergird American democracy, and to strengthen the public institutions that are charged with making those values and ideals real in the lives of all Americans. Our vision is a vibrantly diverse democratic society in which everyone is treated equally under the law, given the freedom and opportunity to pursue their dreams, and encouraged to participate in our nation’s civic and political life.
- Poder Latinx seeks to ensure that the Latinx community plays a key role in the transformation of our country.
- Public Citizen is a nonprofit consumer advocacy organization that champions the public interest in the halls of power.
- Rock the Vote is the largest nonpartisan, non-profit organization in the United States driving young people to the polls. Fusing pop culture, politics, and technology, Rock the Vote works to mobilize the millennial voting bloc and the youth vote, protect voting rights, and advocate for an electoral process and voting system that works for the 21st-century electorate.
- United We Dream is the largest immigrant youth-led community in the country.
- U.S. Vote Foundation and its Overseas Vote initiative offer a comprehensive range of services to help voters navigate today's complicated landscape of US voting regulations.
- VotER is a nonpartisan nonprofit organization that envisions a more inclusive American democracy that includes patients.
- Voter Participation Center helps Americans register to vote and mobilizes the rising American electorate.
- When We All Vote is on a mission to increase participation in every election.
- We Vote. We Count. provides a digital platform for voters to share their stories of interference with their voting rights at the polls, difficulties registering to vote and other barriers to voting.
YWCA is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
National Collaborating Organizations
- Advancement Project
- Alliance for Youth Action
- America Votes
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Athletes for Impact
- The Civil Rights Center
- Everybody Votes
- Movement Voter Project
- National Urban League
- National Voter Corps
- NextGen Climate
- State Voices
- Student Debt Crisis
- Student PIRGs
- United Steelworkers International
- Way to Win
- Young Invincibles
- ACLU of Alabama works to defend the individual rights and personal freedoms guaranteed to us by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It is the Alabama affiliate of the national ACLU, a non-profit, non-partisan organization.
- Alabama Arise is a statewide citizens’ organization composed of faith and community groups that promotes state policies that improve the lives of low-income people.
- The Blackburn Institute at the University of Alabama is a leadership development and civic engagement program specifically focused on improving the state of Alabama.
- Conservation Alabama works to ensure that decisions made by our local, state, and national elected officials protect the people and places you love.
- Disability Rights & Resources works to increase the independence of individuals with disabilities in Jefferson, Walker, Blount, St. Clair & Shelby counties of Alabama.
- Faith in Action Alabama’s mission is to honor God by achieving systemic change through faith-based community organizing to create pathways of opportunity for all Alabamians.
- Legal Services Alabama is a public interest law group representing low income Alabamians who need civil legal services. LSA has seven full-time offices serving all 67 counties.
Alabama Collaborating Organizations
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama Disabilities Advocacy Program at the University of Alabama
- Alabama Institute for Social Justice
- Alabama Nonviolent Offenders Organization
- Greater Birmingham Ministries
- Tennessee Valley League of Women Voters Unit
- Vote Alabama
- Arizona Advocacy Network works to defend and deepen Arizona’s commitment to democracy.
- Arizona Center for Empowerment (ACE) educates, empowers and engages working families to create solutions to issues of social and economic justice.
- Arizona Students’ Association is a student-led, non-partisan organization that represents 140,000+ university students and 400,000+ community college students and focuses on affordable and accessible higher education.
- Arizona Wins is a coalition of progressive advocacy organizations and labor unions, working together to improve public policy for working families in Arizona.
- CAIR-Arizona is a grassroots civil rights and advocacy group.
- CHISPA is a grassroots campaign that is raising Latino voices for a cleaner future in Arizona.
- Living United for Change in Arizona (LUCHA) is a community organization of families, working together to bring about a more socially and economically just AZ.
- Mi Familia Vota Education Fund promotes civic engagement in the Latino community.
- One Arizona members represent a broad tapestry of 501c3s focused on voter registration, voter engagement, voter mobilization, election protection, and issue advocacy.
- Phoenix College is the flagship of the Maricopa Community Colleges.
Tomorrow We Vote informs high school upperclassmen about their voting rights and issues impacting their communities.
Arizona Collaborating Organizations
- NextGen Arizona
Arkansas Collaborating Organizations
- The Village Place
California Collaborating Organizations
CO Collaborating Organization
- Sudanese American Public Affairs Association
VoteRiders Florida Voter ID Coalition
- Abrazo Boricua is a coalition of Orlando-based advocacy, civil rights, faith, and civic engagement organizations that have come together to assist displaced Puerto Rican families.
- The ACLU of Florida works to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to all people in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States.
- Action Together Network fights for human rights through action.
- Alianza for Progress seeks to unite the Puerto Rican and Hispanic population in the state of Florida and develop leaders from within the community that will support progressive policies.
- Bring It Home Florida is a grassroots nonprofit organization that empowers everyday people to fight for Florida’s future.
- Campus Peace Action UCF (University of Central FL) hopes to build a community ready to fight for justice as political activists, environmentalists, and community volunteers.
- The Central Florida Grassroots Progressives is a resource center committed to advancing progressive causes.
- Centro de Ayuda Hispana is a HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agency.
- The Children’s Home Society of Florida delivers solutions that empower parents and their children.
- Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida helps families and individuals return to stable, permanent homes as quickly as possible.
- Common Cause Florida is a nonpartisan grassroots organization dedicated to upholding the core values of American democracy.
- Community Hope Center restores dignity and self-sufficiency to low-income, poverty level families and individuals living in and around Osceola County, Florida.
- Disability Rights Florida is the statewide designated protection and advocacy system for individuals with disabilities in the State of Florida.
- Equality Florida, consisting of Equality Florida Institute and Equality Florida Action, is the largest civil rights organization dedicated to securing full equality for Florida’s LGBTQ community.
Equal Ground is a community-centered organization engaging the rising American electorate through equal access to education about voting and empowerment.
- Faith in Public Life is a national network of nearly 50,000 clergy and faith leaders united in the prophetic pursuit of justice and the common good.
- Florida 501c3 Civic Engagement Table expands access to the ballot through voter protection and education.
- Florida Department of Children and Families provides a variety of services for Florida residents.
- The Florida Immigrant Coalition works together for the fair treatment of all people, including immigrants.
- Florida Restoration of Rights Coalition is a grassroots, membership organization run by returning citizens who are dedicated to ending disenfranchisement and discrimination.
- The Florida Student Power Network is comprised of youth and student organizers who create strategic approaches that challenge oppression and secure justice sustainably.
- His Healing Hand Ministries is a purpose-driven ministry working with those behind bars, those returning from a time away, those on probation or parole, or those who have a criminal past.
- Hispanic Federation works in the areas of education, health,
immigration, civic engagement, economic empowerment, and the environment.
- Hogar CREA is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of alcohol and substance abuse.
- Homeless Empowerment Program provides safe shelter, support services, and stability for families with children-in-need.
- Hope CommUnity Center is a service-learning community dedicated to the empowerment of Central Florida’s immigrant and working poor communities.
Kaleo Ministries is a non-denominational church dedicated to spreading the gospel and reaching out to serve our community.
- LatinoJustice uses litigation and advocacy to protect Latinx voting rights.
- League of Women Voters of Florida is involved in a broad range of Voter Services, including voter education.
- Miami Dade College serves as an economic, cultural and civic leader for the advancement of our diverse global community.
- Mi Familia Vota Florida promotes civic engagement in the Latino community.
- Misión Boricua seeks to promote civic engagement within the Puerto Rican Diaspora of Central Florida.
Moms Demand Action is a grassroots movement of Americans fighting for public safety measures that can protect people from gun violence.
- New Florida Majority works to increase the voting and political power of marginalized and excluded constituencies toward an inclusive, equitable, and just Florida.
- The Orange County Community Action Division enhances the quality of life, promotes self-sufficiency, and eliminates the causes and consequences of poverty.
- Orange County Supervisor of Elections is the fifth-largest county elections office in the state of Florida.
- Organize Florida is a community-based, nonprofit member organization of low and moderate income people dedicated to the principles of social, racial, and economic justice and the promotion of an equal and fair Florida for all.
- The Peace and Justice Institute at Valencia College promotes peace and justice for all.
- The Picnic Project of Sanford helps those in need.
- The Pinellas Ex-Offender Re-Entry Coalition helps the offender become and remain an ex-offender.
- Progress Florida promotes progressive values including increased civic participation and voter education.
- QLatinx is a grassroots racial, social, and gender justice organization dedicated to the advancement and empowerment of Central Florida's LGBTQ+ Latinx community.
- Respeta Mi Gente is a coalition of national and local groups organizing to promote the issues important to Puerto Ricans.
- The Rollins College Democracy Project is a nonpartisan student-led initiative dedicated to the idea that civic engagement is critical to our future.
- Student PIRGs (Public Interest Research Groups) give students the skills and opportunity to practice effective citizenship.
- UnidosUS serves Latinos in the areas of civic engagement, civil rights and immigration, education, workforce and the economy, health, and housing.
- The University of Central Florida is the largest college by enrollment in Florida, and is the second largest overall among U.S. colleges and universities.
- Vamos4PR is a network of stateside labor, community, cultural, and human rights groups committed to fighting for a better future for Puerto Rico and empowering the Puerto Rican diaspora.
Florida Collaborating Organizations
- Adult & Teen Challenge
- Big Homies Street Mentoring and Ministry
- Christian Help
- Cream City Inc.
- Diamonds in the Rough
- Florida Department of Health
- For Our Future Florida
- Habitat for Humanity
- Holden Heights Community Center
- I Am Group
- Loaves and Fishes
- Maxey Community Center
- Potters House Christian Fellowship
- The Transition House
- Truth Health
Georgia Voter ID Education Partner Organizations
159 Georgia Together promotes progressive values and facilitate grassroots activism throughout Georgia.
- Big Bethel AME Church creates a culture that is receptive, inviting, caring, and open.
- Bread of Life Christian Center feasts spiritually on the "Bread of Life," which is food for champions.
- Changing A Generation Full Gospel Baptist Church is located in Atlanta.
- DeKalb County Public Library envisions every person having the opportunity to reach his or her own full potential.
Ebenezer Baptist Church is dedicated to becoming a larger, stronger and more purpose-driven ministry.
- Elizabeth Baptist Church believes in “Multiplying Disciples Who Make a Difference”.
- Faith Worship Center’s vision is to reach, preach and minister to thousands of people.
- Families First is Georgia's largest family and children's services organization in metro Atlanta, working to ensure success of underserved youth by age 25.
- Forrest Park Baptist Church trains and equips its membership through connection, growth, development, sharing, surrendering and giving.
- Friendship Baptist Church is committed to nurturing healthy, empowering, transformative relationships within the church and beyond.
- Georgia NAACP aims to secure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights.
- Georgia Shift gives marginalized young people a seat at the table of democracy.
- Georgia WAND is an independent grassroots, woman-led organization that seeks to direct women’s voices into a powerful movement for social change.
- Greater Liberty Hill Baptist Church was established in 1930.
Greater Peace Baptist Church in Columbus was organized in 1939.
Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church provides refuge and services to improve the well-being of all those in and connected with this church and the surrounding community.
- Impact Church runs on four key values: prayer, community, compassion and honesty.
- Indivisible Columbus, Georgia is a progressive, non-partisan, issue based group.
- Indivisible GA04 embraces democracy, inclusion, and a just and equitable society.
- Jordan High School in Columbus graduates students of honorable character, contributors to society, effective communicators, and life-long learners.
Kendrick High School in Columbus has been awarded among America's Best High Schools by US News and World Report in 2014-2016.
- Lucy Craft Laney High School promotes rigor, relevance, and respectful relationships through academics with a global vision in mind.
- Mount Olive Baptist Church believes in reaching the community.
- Mount Paran Church strives to create a Spirit-led environment that influences the surrounding community.
Mount Pilgrim Baptist Church is “a church that cares and shares."
- Move of God Ministries is a small church with a lot of love.
- NAACP Dekalb County works to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights and there is no racial hatred or racial discrimination.
- New Covenant Church of Atlanta is a part of The Covenant Network.
- NewLife-Second Chance Outreach provides workforce development, job placement, educational training and other supportive services to individuals with criminal records.
- Partnership for Southern Equity promotes racial equity and shared prosperity for all in Atlanta and the American South.
- ProGeorgia is building infrastructure by supporting, connecting, and coordinating civic participation efforts of our non-profit member groups.
- South Atlanta High School had an 87.9 percent graduation rate for the Class of 2019.
Southerners on New Ground (SONG) is a home for LGBTQ liberation across all lines of race, class, abilities, age, culture, gender, and sexuality in the South.
- Spencer High School provides the educational, cognitive, emotional, and developmental support needed to help our students grow into resilient future leaders at home and abroad.
- Spirit Filled Ministries’ philosophy includes helping fellow persons in need.
The Edge Church is a “Cross-Culture” church that connects you in healthy relationships that enhance community.
- The New Georgia Project is a non-partisan effort to register and civically engage the rising electorate in Georgia.
Travelers Rest Baptist Church is passionate about pursing God, building community, and unleashing compassion.
- RuralVotes works to make sure rural America and urban America stay connected.
Westside High School provides a safe environment and caring atmosphere in which all students can and will learn while becoming respectful, productive citizens.
- Wheat Street Baptist Church serves the needy and make disciples of all people.
GA Collaborating Organizations
- ACLU of Georgia
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Black Voters Matter
- Georgia Muslim Voter Project
- Greater Atlanta Urban League
- Henry W. Grady High School
- Indivisible Lamar County
- Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance
- Mount Calvary Missionary Baptist Church
- Mount Zion Baptist Church
- National Action Network
- Peach County Concerned Citizens
- Revelations Ministry Baptist Church
- Southwest Georgia Project
- True Vine Ministry
- Turn Around Columbus
Indiana Collaborating Organizations
Indianapolis Public Library
AMOS (A Mid-Iowa Organizing Strategy) seeks to channel individual action into a responsible and powerfully-organized force for the common good.
League of Women Voters of Kansas has encouraged the informed and active participation of citizens in government for nearly 100 years.
Kentucky Collaborating Organizations
League of Women Voters of Lexington
League of Women Voters of Louisville/Jefferson
Massachusetts Collaborating Organizations
Attleboro Public Library
Michigan Collaborating Organizations
- Michigan Civic Action Network
- Hennepin County Libraries include 41 libraries, website and outreach services serving 1.2 million Minnesota residents over 611 square miles.
Rosedale Freedom Project supports the Mississippi Delta’s young leaders in the development of critical consciousness and the practice of justice.
- Missouri Voter Protection Coalition is a non-partisan network of voter advocates, including approximately 50 organizations, who work to secure the right to vote.
- Beyond Housing is a comprehensive community development organization based in the Normandy Schools Collaborative in north St. Louis County. From purchasing a home to health, education, jobs, and economic development, Beyond Housing offers holistic resources and support to help communities become better places to live.
Missouri Collaborating Organizations
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
New York Collaborating Organizations
YWCA White Plains and Central Westchester
NC Partner Organizations
Bahá'is of Asheville and Western North Carolina strives to build a community that weaves together both the material and spiritual necessities of life.
- Blueprint North Carolina is a network of 41 non-profit, non-partisan organizations working together across issues and racial lines to advance equity and social justice in North Carolina.
The Charlotte Reproductive Action Network connects and aligns reproductive health, reproductive rights, and reproductive justice advocacy.
- LWV Of Charlotte-Mecklenburg is dedicated to ensuring that our elections remain free, fair and accessible.
- Mecklenburg's Metropolitan Interfaith Network promotes interfaith collaboration to foster understanding, compassion and justice.
- North Carolina State Board of Elections the state agency charged with overall responsibility for administration of the elections process and campaign finance disclosure in North Carolina. The office of the State Board of Elections works in conjunction with County Board of Elections offices to ensure that elections are conducted lawfully and fairly.
- RISE Together North Carolina is a grassroots, nonpartisan organization advancing civic engagement, education, and community.
- Roof Above is committed to providing the safety, protection, and dignity of a roof above.
- RuralVotes works to make sure rural America and urban America stay connected.
- YWCA Asheville and YWCA Lower Cape Fear are dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.
North Carolina Collaborating Organizations
- disAbility Resource Center
- Duke Outpatient Clinic
- El Pueblo
- YWCA Greensboro
Ohio Collaborating Organizations
- Northeast Ohio Voter Advocates
PA Collaborating Organization
- All Voting Is Local Pennsylvania
- Campus Vote Project Pennsylvania
- Greater Pittsburgh/Mon Valley Unity Coalition
- Korean Community Development Center
- League of Women Voters Philadelphia
- CivicTN empowers non-partisan coalitions with the resources to strengthen democracy and civic participation in Tennessee.
- Fuerza Unida empowers women workers and our families to achieve social, economic and environmental justice through education, organizing and advocacy.
- Houston in Action is a coalition that works to increase civic engagement and participation.
- League of Women Voters of Texas encourages informed and active participation in government
- Legacy Community Health Services is a full-service, Federally Qualified Health Center for under-served Houstonians
- Mi Familia Vota Education Fund promotes civic engagement in the Latino community
- MOVE Texas builds power in underrepresented youth communities through civic education.
- Operation ID helps under-served Houstonians to obtain a photo ID and/or birth certificate
- Reform Immigration for Texas Alliance works to develop and foster an inclusive environment in Texas.
- Student Government Association, University of Houston works to improve and enhance the quality of the student experience
- Texas Civil Rights Project works to eliminate systemic barriers which exclude millions of people from the ballot box.
- Texas Freedom Network Education Fund supports research and education on social policy issues
- Texans Together Education Fund works across the Greater Houston Area to empower leaders in communities and promote civic engagement
Texas Collaborating Organizations
- All of Us or None
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
- Association Amigas
- Chinese Community Center
- Common Cause Texas
- Dallas Voter ID Coalition
- Emgage TX
- Faith in Texas
- Harris County AFL-CIO
- Harris County Voter Registrar
- Holy Name Catholic Church
- Houston Area Urban League (HAUL)
- Houston Food Bank
- Houston Housing Authority
- Houston Peace and Justice Center
- Jolt Texas
- League of Women Voters Fort Bend County
- League of Women Voters Cypress
- League of Women Voters Houston
- League of Women Voters Lake Houston
- League of Women Voters Montgomery County
- Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County [Houston METRO]
- National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials [NALEO]
- National Organization of Women (NOW)
- Neighborhood Centers Inc.
- OCA-Greater Houston
- Pantsuit Republic
- SEARCH Houston
- S.H.A.P.E. Community Center
- Star of Hope
- St. John's United Methodist Church - Downtown
- St. Patrick's Catholic Church
- Texas Advancing for Justice
- Texas Campaign for the Environment
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Texas Organizing Project Education Fund
- Texas Southern University
- Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church
- Workers Defense Project (WDP)– Houston
- Baptist General Convention of Virginia supports education and missions in Virginia and beyond.
- Campus Election Engagement Project-Virginia works with the administrators, faculty and students of Virginia’s colleges and universities to ensure students are electorally educated and confident that their vote will count.
- ID Ready Set Vote reaches VA voters who need photo ID and want to vote.
- NAACP Area 4 plus Charlottesville, Danville, Halifax, Hanover, Middlesex, Pittsylvania, Prince William, and South Boston branches ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and aim to eliminate race-based discrimination.
- People Demanding Action is helping to evolve a grassroots movement to rebuild American democracy, freedom, peace and justice.
- The Reasonable Voice encourages education and embraces the lessons of civic duty, civility and participating citizenship.
- Resource, Information, Help for the Disadvantaged and Disenfranchised (RIDH) is an award-winning all-volunteer statewide organization that educates and empowers Virginia families and communities to reduce the level of societal disenfranchisement of people with a criminal record and bring about necessary reforms to the criminal justice system.
- Richmond Crusade for Voters is dedicated to maintaining a democratic form of government and laying a firm foundation upon which the freedom of all people can be protected and under which a government of the people shall remain.
- RuralVotes works to make sure rural America and urban America stay connected.
- Unitarian Universalists for Social Justice in the National Capital Region seeks to change the world through acts of love and justice.
- VCU ASPIRE is a living-learning program at Virginia Commonwealth University that promotes community engagement through academic coursework and co-curricular experiences.
- Women-Matter is dedicated to the ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment and The International Women's Treaty (CEDAW).
Virginia Collaborating Organizations
NAACP Virginia State Conference, including local branches: Campbell County, Caroline, Chatham, Charlotte-Mecklenburg, Chesapeake, Chesterfield, Fairfax, Fredericksburg, Goochland, Hampton, Henrico, Isle of Wight, Loudoun, Norfolk, Nottoway County, Portsmouth, Powhatan, Richmond, Roanoke, Stafford, Suffolk, Virginia Beach
- Agape Worship Center
- American Legion - Chesapeake
- Bank St. Memorial Baptist Church
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Cogic Memorial (Senior Living)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
- Enoch Baptist Church
- First African Baptist Church
- First Baptist Church
- First Colonial Inn (Senior Living)
- Fourth Baptist Church
- Fredericksburg County Fair
- Gethsemane Baptist Church
- Hunter Square/Norfolk Redevelopment Housing Authority
- Jericho Baptist Church
- Judeo-Christian Outreach Center
- Mosby Memorial Baptist Church
- Mount Trashmore Park
- National Action Network
- New Kent County Fair
- New Jerusalem Baptist Church
- New Light Baptist Church
- New Mount Olive Baptist Church
- New Virginia Majority
- Parson Residential Care Center
- Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Virginia
- Sandston Library
- Spratley House/Senior Living Housing Authority
- St. John A.M.E. Church
- The Russell House (Senior Living)
- Tidewater Gardens
- Together Hanover
- Trinity Faith Diamond Baptist Church
- Wesley Community Center
- Wesleyan Senior Living
WI Voter ID Coalition
- 9to5 Wisconsin is dedicated to putting working women’s issues on the public agenda.
- The Adult Learning Center Milwaukee helps adults gain the basic academic skills necessary to succeed in careers and higher education.
- African-American Civic Engagement Roundtable exists to improve the quality of life for Wisconsin’s African-American community through civic engagement, education, economic development, access to quality and affordable healthcare and community justice.
- The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community believes in the Messiah, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.
- Allen Ebenezer CME Church is a growing community where everyone is valued.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. focuses on equality and equity for all citizens of the world.
- Amani Neighborhood Association A diverse group of Milwaukee residents determined to move forward toward a healthy and sustainable community.
- BLOC (Black Leaders Organizing for Communities) works to ensure a high quality of life and access to opportunities for members of the Black community in Milwaukee and throughout Wisconsin.
- The Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist serves as a haven and advocate for people who are poor and marginalized.
- Citizen Action of Wisconsin Education Fund a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that is committed to achieving a Wisconsin which embraces the full agency of our democracy.
- City on a Hill provides services to meet medical, nutritional, social, emotional and spiritual needs of uninsured, medically underserved and homeless residents of Milwaukee.
- Christ Community Church exists to help people.
- Coalition of Voting Organizations of Brown County (including its Voter ID Help Team) is a growing umbrella group of non-partisan, voting-supportive organizations in Brown County that educates, motivates, assists in voter registration, and encourages active participation in the voting process.
- Community Baptist Church is based in Beloit.
- Dane County Voter ID Coalition educates voters about the requirement to show a voter photo ID to receive a ballot on Election Day or when voting absentee.
- The Dominican Center works with Amani residents and partners to build a better future.
EXPO works to restore formerly incarcerated people to full participation in the life of communities.
First Baptist Church of Beloit strives to provide opportunities for spiritual growth in one's personal life, through participation in community life.
- First United Methodist Church (Madison) including food ministries, homeless ministries and housing outreach to our music ministries and youth programs.
- Greater Mount Eagle Baptist Church in Racine was founded in 1959.
- Indivisible Tosa takes effective action to make sure that Congress is paying attention to the voters.
Interfaith Voter Engagement Campaign bridges faiths for a stronger democracy.
- King Solomon Missionary Baptist Church is comprised of good people, strong deacons and a Pastor that preaches and teaches the Word of God.
- League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County conducts nonpartisan voter service and citizen education activities.
- League of Women Voters - WI operates at the state level with grassroots support from 20 local Leagues, encouraging informed and active participation in government.
- Metcalfe Park Community Bridges is dedicated to ensuring residents have an informed, active voice in the decisions affecting their community.
- Milwaukee Area Labor Council AFL-CIO is dedicated to helping those who need it most in our community.
Milwaukee Health Services Clinic provides accessible, quality primary and related health care services to Milwaukee residents.
- NAACP Beloit Branch, Wisconsin's oldest chapter, just celebrated its centennial.
- NAACP Milwaukee Branch’s mission is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
North Division High School is one of the major public high schools in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The North Shore Library is a member of the Milwaukee County Library System.
- Now Unto Him Ministries is a religious center and organization.
Pilgrim Rest Missionary Baptist Church is committed to moving people to personal Transformation.
- Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin’s mission is to empower all individuals to manage their sexual and reproductive health through patient services, education and advocacy.
Progressive Baptist Church has a rich and progressive history of community service.
- Render is a digital story-telling firm.
- The Social Development Commission provides human service programs for low-income individuals and families in Milwaukee County.
- Souls to the Polls Milwaukee promotes voter registration events, early voting opportunities and access to the polls.
- Starlight Outreach Ministry, located in Racine, was established in 2001.
- Tikkun Ha-ir works to build a more just Milwaukee through study, action, and civic engagement.
- UMOS, a non-profit advocacy organization, provides programs and services which improve the employment, educational, health and housing opportunities of underserved populations.
- Urban League of Racine and Kenosha is a non-profit community-based organization that enables African Americans, Hispanics and disadvantaged residents to secure economic self-reliance.
- The Wisconsin Alliance for Women's Health is here to ensure policy happens WITH women and girls, rather than TO us.
- Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition is a non-partisan effort to increase voting turnout and participation in the electoral process among members of Wisconsin’s disability community.
- Wisconsin Interfaith Voter Engagement Project is a campaign to build bridges between faith communities and strengthen democracy.
- Wisconsin Voices a network of over 60 nonpartisan civic engagement organizations that leverage their collective power to mobilize and empower people to strengthen Wisconsin's democracy for everyone.
WI Collaborating Organizations
- Access Community Health Centers
- AFSME Council 32
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community-Milwaukee
- Alpha Kappa Alpha
- Appleton Disability Rights Board
- Center for Veterans Issues
- Christ Church Milwaukee
- Common Cause in Wisconsin
- Community Warehouse
- Disability Rights Wisconsin
- End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin
- For Him Church
- Guest House of Milwaukee
- Incarnation Church
- Indivisible Milwaukee
- Literacy Services of WI
- League of Progressive Seniors
- League of Women Voters of Dane County
- Lynwood Neighborhood Association
- Metropolitan Church
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Milwaukee Homeless Veterans Initiative
- NAACP Dane County Branch
- New Testament Church of Milwaukee
- Parent Coordinator Institute
- Society's Assets
- St. Marks Church
- South Central Federation of Labor
- Unlock The Vote
- Urban League of Greater Madison
- Veterans for Peace
- VETS Place Central
- Voting Advocates of Brown County
- Wise Women
- Wyman AME Church, Racine
- YWCA Madison
- YWCA Milwaukee