You or your Designee may request that a vote-by-mail ballot be mailed to your address that is on file in the Florida Voter Registration System. You can make this request:
- by signed writing (e.g., mail, fax, or scanned attachment to an email) to the Supervisor of Elections
- in person at the Supervisor of Elections’ office
- by telephone to the Supervisor of Elections’ office
You must provide your full name, home address, date of birth, and (again) signature if your request is in writing.
You will also need to provide your Florida driver license number, your Florida ID card number, or the last four digits of your social security number – whichever
may be verified in the election supervisor’s records.
Your Designee must:
- be an immediate family member or legal guardian
- state their relationship to you along with their name, address, and FL driver license number, FL state ID card number, or the last four digits of their social security number (if available).
Unless you are an absent uniformed service voter or an overseas voter seeking a vote-by-mail ballot, if you request that your ballot be mailed to an address other than your address on file in the Florida Voter Registration System, your request must be:
• made in writing
• signed by you
• include your Florida driver license, your Florida ID card number, or the last four digits of your social security number.
Get in touch with VoteRiders if you have questions or need free help securing ID.