You can get a Voter Identification Card from any county registrar’s office or Department of Driver Services (DDS) Office.
At County Registrar
Identification cards are issued free of charge but you must provide all of the following at a county registrar’s office:
- A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes your full legal name and date of birth
- Documentation showing your date of birth
- Evidence that you are registered to vote in Georgia
- Documentation showing your full legal name and residential address
At DDS Office
A Voter ID card can be issued at any Georgia Department of Driver Services office free of charge if the voter provides:
• An original or certified document to prove who you are such as a Birth Certificate or Passport.
• Your Social Security Card.
• Two documents showing your residential address such as a Bank Statement or Utility Bill.
• If you’ve had a name change, then you’ll also need to bring proof in the form of an original or certified document, such as a Marriage License.
• Signed Affidavit.
• Evidence that you are a registered voter.
VoteRiders can help you apply for a ID and secure any documents that you need. Get free help now!