Curious about Arkansas voter ID requirements? VoteRiders can help, with free resources and expert assistance to help you with voter ID questions including how to replace your expired or lost Arkansas ID cards, how to obtain the documents needed to secure your ID, and even how to correct errors in your birth certificate.
For questions or help obtaining AR ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Arkansas.
Valid Forms of ID include:
- Shows the name of voter;
- Shows photo of voter;
- Is issued by:
- US (e.g., Passport, Military ID, public assistance card) or
- State of AR (e.g., driver’s license or photo ID card, concealed handgun carry license, voter verification card) or
- Accredited postsecondary education institution in AR (i.e., employee badge or ID) or
- The administrator of a long-term care or residential care facility licensed by AR, attesting that the voter is a resident; and
- If shows expiration date, is not expired or expired no more than 4 years before date of election.