ARKANSAS Voter ID Information

Voter must present ID ONLY if voter’s name on Precinct Voter Registration list has ”must show ID" notation
Valid Forms of ID include:
  • Current photo ID such as a driver’s license 
  • Current utility bill* 
  • Bank statement*
  • Paycheck or government check*
  • Another government document*

* copy showing voter’s name and address

If you have questions or need help getting AR ID to vote, please call VoteRiders' toll-free Voter ID Hotline: 844-338-8743

More Info: Arkansas Secretary of State