Registered Georgia voters need to show current photo ID at the polls to vote. VoteRiders has free information and assistance to help you understand Georgia's voter ID requirements, replace your expired ID cards, obtain the documents needed to secure your ID, and even correct errors in your birth certificate. For questions or help obtaining GA ID to vote, call or text VoteRiders’ Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
Photo ID for voting in Georgia:
- GA driver's license or GA state ID
- U.S.- or any other state-issued ID*
- Free GA Voter ID Card*
- U.S. passport*
- Military ID*
- Employee ID issued by US government or GA entity*
- Tribal ID*
- Acceptable Student Photo ID at these Colleges, Universities and Technical Colleges.
* must be current
- Detailed Guide to Georgia Voter ID - UPDATED for 2019!
- Free Printable: GA Voter ID Info wallet card
(tarjeta en español)
- Verify your GA voter registration status and polling place location
- More Info: Georgia Secretary of State