Registered Missouri voters must show an acceptable ID at the polls to vote. Voters without ID can vote a provisional ballot, which will count if the signature matches the voter's registration record.
VoteRiders provides information and free, expert assistance to help you with voter ID. We can help with renewing your expired ID, obtaining the documents needed to secure your ID, and covering the cost of getting to and from ID-issuing offices. Call or text VoteRiders’ Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
GUIDE TO VOTER ID RULES IN MISSOURI
- Nonexpired MO driver's license, or nonexpired or nonexpiring MO non-driver's license
- Nonexpired document with voter’s name; issued by US or state of MO
- Nonexpired or nonexpiring military ID card
- Name on ID substantially conforms to most recent signature in voter registration record
If none of the above, then vote regular ballot if you present
- ID issued by MO, state agency or local election authority; US government or agency; MO-located institution of higher education; OR
- current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government document including check with voter’s name and address
Provisional ballot will count if signature matches voter registration record