Voter ID Info Cards
See your state below for updated information on what IDs are accepted to vote - and a printable wallet-sized voter ID information card.
- Tarjetas de info de ID del votantes en español (Spanish language versions)
- We will print and ship cards FOR FREE to nonprofit organizations in any state - order HERE.
- Make a tax-deductible donation towards making resources like these freely available.
- Please check back for updates if there are changes to your state's voter ID law due to court rulings or other developments.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Mississippi. For questions or help obtaining MS ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ toll-free Voter ID Helpline: 844-338-8743.
Photo ID with voter’s name*:
- Driver’s license
- ID issued by branch, department, agency or entity of US or any State government
- U.S. Passport
- Government employee ID card
- Firearms license
- Tribal ID card
- U.S. military ID
- Student ID issued by accredited MS university, college, or community/junior college
- MS Voter ID card
*Can be expired maximum 10 years, so long as validly issued by federal or a state government