You may register to vote and cast a ballot on the same day only on Election Day at your local polling place.
You must show one of the following as acceptable ID:
- Wyoming Driver’s License;
- United States Passport;
- Driver’s License or Identification Card issued by any State or Outlying Possession of the United States;
- Identification Card issued by the Federal Government, any State or Local Government, or an Agency thereof;
- A tribal ID of any Federally Recognized Tribe;
- Photo Identification Card issued by the University of Wyoming, a Wyoming Community College, or a Wyoming Public School;
- United States Military Card; or
- Identification Card issued to a Dependent of a member of the United States Armed Forces.
Or any two or more of the following documents:
- Certification of United States Citizenship;
- Certificate of Naturalization;
- United States Military Draft Record;
- Voter’s Registration Card from another State or County;
- United States Social Security Card;
- Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State;
- Original or certified copy of a birth certificate bearing an official seal; or
- Any other form of identification issued by an official agency of the United States or a State.